Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please review these rules and regulations prior to applying to operate a ground transportation service.
By checking here, I confirm I've read and agree to the above policies and procedures.
Permits will be mailed to address shown above after fee has been paid in full.
Updated City Taxi License (if taxi service) and insurance documentation (policy showing coverage limits) are required.
Once Annual Renewal has been received, an invoice for the permit fee will be issued.
Permits WILL NOT be issued until Airport Administration has received payment in full and updated documentation as described above.
1. Applicant has read and agrees to all provisions set forth in the Minot International Airport’s Ground Transportation Services as provided, and will ensure all operators listed herein will be provided a copy of the program. Additionally, applicant and Owners agree to abide by all Federal, State, and local laws and ordinances applicable to providing commercial service operations.
2. Applicant agrees to adhere to all instructions given by Airport Administration.
3. Applicant acknowledges and agrees that Ground Operations access may be suspended or revoked at any time in accordance with the rules and regulations of this program.
4. Applicant agrees to maintain automobile liability insurance on all vehicles operating on Airport property in an amount not less than the minimum limits required by the State of North Dakota. Evidence of such coverage shall be provided to Airport Administration as part of this application.
5. Indemnification. Applicant agrees through signing of this application that the applicant shall indemnify, defend and save the City of Minot and the Airport and their respective agents, officers, and representatives and employees harmless from and against any and all judgments, penalties, liabilities or loss, including costs and reasonable attorney’s fees resulting from claims or court actions, whether civil, criminal or in equity, arising directly or indirectly out of acts of applicant, its agents, employees or servants or through any injury or casualty occurring on the Airport as a result of said loss.
By submitting this application and in consideration of the granting of vehicular access privileges to the Minot International Airport property, I, the undersigned applicant, acknowledge that I have been provided, read, understand and agree to be bound by the aforementioned Terms of Application.
Please upload a copy of Proof of Insurance with Coverage Limits.
Please upload a copy of your current City of Minot Taxi License.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field